Montessori Middle School in Fremont, Close to You
Alsion Montessori in Fremont offers a supportive, small-school atmosphere and rigorous curriculum to prepare middle school and high school students for college and for life.
A private school with an enrollment of about 50, Alsion Montessori’s goal is to teach students about the world in which they live and their responsibilities to society. We accomplish this goal with:
- Small classes. With a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1, our teachers devote more time to individual instruction. The more intimate setting also allows for frequent student interaction and group projects.
- Instruction geared toward adolescents. Middle school students are still maturing. Teachers at Alsion Montessori in Fremont use special methods that encourage energetic, sometimes impulsive and often distracted young students to focus on learning.
- An emphasis on core subjects. Students are expected to master a demanding curriculum centered around English, social science, science, history, mathematics and foreign language courses.
- Experiential learning. Annual biome trips during the middle school years, activities such as World Savvy Challenge and No Left Turn Cafe, and various clubs introduce students to hands-on learning experiences outside of Alsion Montessori’s Fremont classroom.
- Preparation for college. Our Early College High School provides an opportunity for students to earn college credits and explore specific areas of study. Students can enroll in a variety of Advanced Placement and elective courses, most of which are taught at nearby Ohlone College.
Centrally Located Montessori School for Commuters near Fremont
For parents and guardians who are concerned about long commutes, Alsion Montessori offers the convenience of a central East Bay location. We’re east of Mission Boulevard in Fremont, which neighbors Milpitas and Union City and is an easy drive from San Jose, Santa Clara, Hayward, Pleasanton, and other nearby communities.
Our proximity to several Silicon Valley cities also makes it easy for parents to attend school functions and participate in activities sponsored by the Alsion Community Association, our parent-teacher organization.
To schedule a campus tour and talk to teachers and administrators at Alsion Montessori School in Fremont, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-445-1127.